Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Why having a Mission is Imoprtant in our Life ?


We all need a mission or missions in our life. we all need a purpose, a life purpose. Because your mission, your life purpose gives you passion, It’s just something that you are passionate about, something that you care deeply about. It’s your reason. It’s your why.
See, we don’t make changes unless we have a strong reason to do so. Like we might say I want to be healthy, I want to be healthy, I want to be healthy, I want to lose weight, I want to lose weight. But until we have a really powerful reason to do it, we’re not going to do it. If we have weak reasons, if it’s just like, oh I’d like to lose weight or I’d look a little better, that’s probably not going to give us enough focus and passion to actually take the action in order to get that result. It just doesn’t work that way, right? When we have powerful reasons, a powerful why as Tony Robbins says, then we find that change is much, much easier.
Passion is everything. Passion is how we know we’re in our grove. We’re not as alive when we’re not passionate, we’re not as productive, and we don’t observe as well. Things are not as real to us, we’re not in control. When we’re passionate everything is coming together, we’re on our purpose.
For many of us passion can come in many shares and forms, can happen in many areas of our life, but passion is the key and it starts with following your own heart, going in your own direction, and creating the life you want to experience, and living from that point of passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment